- Any HTML tag (field): you can enter any tag that you want to remove in a comma-separated list. IMPORTANT: if you choose a tag that has child elements, those child elements will be removed along with the parent.
- Empty tags checkbox: means empty
<div>...</div> rather than empty elements liks
- Attributes that begin with (field): type the beginning of any range of attributes that you want to match, so entering `aria` will remove all `aria-*` attributes. Enter in this field as a comma-separated list.
- Other misc attributes (field): literally any other attribute that you want to remove. Enter in this field as a comma-separated list (type attributes in full).
- Celebrate big reductions with 'gusto': basically, it farts. A big, long old raspy fart (but only if you manage to achieve an HTML de-crapulation level of 15% of original markup size).
- Remove pointless nested elements button: If you end up with markup with heaps of nested
<div>, try this button. It'll strip them out, but will retain any that have an attribute present.
View this on GitHub or file an issue if there's something you'd like to see it do.