Generators & Diagnosis Tools
- HTML De-crapulator - because so much HTML is full-o-crap these days.
- Role Reverser - Changes custom elements defined with roles to their native HTML equivalents
- A11y audit bookmarklets - list all the things that you just gotta get right (Buttons! Links! Titles!)
- The Ignore-a-Tron - makes you a bookmarklet to weed out elements you don't want messing up your automated tests each and every time.
- Dialog generator - creates an example of a nice, accessible dialog with which to impress your friends. Or clients. Or whatever.
- WCAG 2.0 to 2.1 resource convertor - Paste a document referencing WCAG 2.0 URLs and update to 2.1 equivalents at the press of a button.
- Diagnostic CSS files, includes the following:
- Reveal Roles
- Structure outliner
- ARIA pattern violations
Keyboard Maestro macros
Possible time-savers that you can use with macOS app Keyboard Maestro.
- Web Dev Macros - text expansion macros to output URLs for HTML and WCAG docs in various formats, including:
- HTML reference - Markdown link. Trigger format = !kbd-md
- HTML reference - Open in browser. Trigger format = !kbd--
- WCAG 2.1 - Link. Trigger format = 1.1.1-l
- WCAG 2.1 - Markdown link. Trigger format = 1.1.1-md
- WCAG 2.1 - Jira link. Trigger format = 1.1.1-jira
- WCAG 2.1 - Open in browser. Trigger format = 1.1.1--
- WCAG 2.1 - Understanding - Link. Trigger format = 1.1.1-u-l
- WCAG 2.1 - Understanding - Markdown link. Trigger format = 1.1.1-u-md
- WCAG 2.1 - Understanding - Jira link. Trigger format = 1.1.1-u-jira